2022 Shell Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme for Nigerian students
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerian students in higher institutions to apply for the 2022 Shell Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme. The programme’s aim is to provide students studying any of the eligible courses listed below the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The following is a list of eligible courses:
- Engineering, Geoscience
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social)
Shell Companies offers Nigerian students in higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in Shell’s office locations. The insights and skills gained by the end of the Shell internship will be invaluable for future careers.
SEE ALSO: 2022 African Investigative Journalism Conference Fellowships
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice.
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision.
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development.
Eligibility for the 2022 Shell Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme for Nigerian students:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen.
- Applicants must bee enrolled full‐time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Have school authorization and approval for Industrial Training.
Method of Application for the 2022 Shell Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme for Nigerian students:
All applicants should have personal and valid email account (for consistent communication)
Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject should be in this format: 2022 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study).
The email content must include the following:
Name of University/ institution of higher learning
Matriculation Number/ student ID number
Course of study
Required duration/period for internship
Contact details (address, email, and phone)
Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA)
SEE ALSO: Conservation Leadership Programme (CLP) Conservation Team Awards 2023