Adelaide Refugee and Humanitarian Scholarship 2023 at University of Adelaide
The University of Adelaide is delighted to invite as well as to welcome highly intelligent international students who wish to further their academic study in the Australia to enroll for their ongoing Adelaide Refugee and Humanitarian Scholarship program for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The scholarship program is a fully funded one, that means successful applicants will receive a non-refundable 100 percent tuition fee weaver as well as other mouth-watering benefits which encompasses allowances and stipends. The program have been considered by many as one of the most competitive undergraduate scholarship study offer made present by the institution. The awards are several and aimed at providing financial aid to highly motivated students who suffer financial difficulties and unable to fund their study in University of Adelaide.
The University of Adelaide have been bestowed by many educational bodies as one of the best public research university in Australia. Founded around 1874 by Walter Hughes, the school current stands as the 3rd oldest university in the country.
SEE ALSO: Fresh Students Scholarships and Grants application for the 2023/2024 at Chatham University
The above University offers Scholarship for students commencing undergraduate program 100% tuition fee & Student Services & Amenities Fee (SSAF) Scholarship for students commencing undergraduate programs in Semester 1, 2022 who have not previously undertaken any University study in Australia. Applicants who have not met all conditions outlined in their Letter of Offer before the Scholarship Application closing date will not be considered for the Scholarship. Applicants who need to undertake an IELTS or other English language test accepted by the University are encouraged to book into a test at the earliest opportunity.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
- Host Institution(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
- Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition fee & (SSAF) Scholarship
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates
- Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the Adelaide Refugee and Humanitarian Scholarship 2023/2024:
- Interested applicant must be an international or domestic student.
- Interested applicant must have received an admission to an undergraduate Bachelor’s level program of study commencing in Semester 1, 2023 (i.e. hold a Letter of Offer, and meet any academic and English language proficiency conditions outlined in that Letter of Offer); and
- Interested applicant should have a holders of a Bridging Visa E (BVE) or Temporary Protection Visa (subclass 785) or Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV); and
- Interested applicant should be able to provide evidence of their financial capacity to support themselves through study.
- If required, applicant will be ranked by academic achievement and preference will be given to South Australian residents.
- The Scholarship must be taken up in the year in which it is offered; acceptance of the Scholarship offer cannot be deferred. If a student declines the Scholarship offer, the Scholarship will be offered to the next eligible student.
- Interested applicant can only apply for this Scholarship once they have received a Letter of Offer from the University of Adelaide, and have met any academic and English language proficiency conditions outlined in that Letter of Offer.
SEE ALSO: Chatham Maastricht University Holland Scholarship 2023
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Adelaide Refugee and Humanitarian Scholarship (How to Apply);
However the step-by-step procedure to Application guide (pdf file) and Frequently Asked Questions is available (pdf file). Further information regarding entry requirements for the University of Adelaide can be found on Degree Finder or in the International Undergraduate Prospectus 2023.
Application Deadline: January 27, 2023
For more information about this opportunity visit the Official Website