AMREF Graduate Internship Program 2023 for Young Africans
The AMREF Graduate Internship program 2023 is opened to young talented Africans, who wishes to gain this offers at the internship level which guarantees the opportunity for a solid foundation, by developing their skill, experience and profession.
The organization basic qualification offers bachelors degree and is currently implement more than 140 programs, which directly impacting over 12 million people across 35 African nations. During this internship you will have the opportunity to work with experienced professionals in your field and use your skills and experience to intercept unique and genuine tasks that will help you develop more on your career.
AMREF Health Africa is currently based in Nairobi, Kenya, and has branches in eight African countries, including Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, South Sudan, Zambia, and Senegal. The program provides an encouraging atmosphere that encourages growth and advancement. Through the internship program, you can enjoy a number of advantages.
SEE ALSO: University of Sussex MBA Scholarships 2023 in the UK
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Various locations
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelors degree
Nationality: African countries
What to Expect:
You will get a chance to work alongside experts in your field of study and apply your knowledge and expertise to new and real challenges that will help you grow your career and take it to the next level
Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, Amref Health Africa has offices in eight countries in Africa, including Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, South Sudan, Zambia and Senegal
AMREF offer a safe and conducive environment that fosters growth and professional development. The internship programme will also provide you with a variety of benefits, including:
- Promote a better understanding of health issues confronting countries in Africa.
- Provide you with practical experience which complements individual field of study.
- Prepare you to make a contribution to the development of the organization and communities.
- Ensure a holistic and successful career by providing a firm foundation.
- Provide deep insights into leveraging their unique talents and abilities as they navigate the workplace.
Eligibility Criteria for the AMREF Graduate Internship Program 2023 for Young Africans;
- Applicants are welcome from any African countries
- Applicants must be a young graduate
- Applicants must have a bachelors degree
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent
- Applicants with sound health
- Applicants must have a good communication skills
- Applicants must be of good behaviour
SEE ALSO: Global Scholarship Program 2023 at Lund University
Method of Application for the AMREF Graduate Internship Program 2023 for Young Africans (How to Apply);
Interested applicants who wish to partake in this opportunity are expected to select from their program choice from the list made available on the Official website, and provide every necessary supporting documents on or before the deadline.
Application Deadline: February 19, 2023
For more information about this opportunity visit the Official Website