Conservation Leadership Programme (CLP) Conservation Team Awards 2023
The Conservation Leadership Programme (CLP) is pleased to be accepting applications for the 2023 Team Awards. The awards target exceptional teams of early-career conservationists leading high-priority projects across the world.
The Conservation Leadership Award is available to CLP project teams that have received both Future Conservationist Awards and Conservation Follow-up Awards. The competition for the 2023 CLP Conservation Leadership Awards is now open with Grants of about $50,000 to be awarded to previous CLP Follow-Up Award grantees to undertake complex conservation projects of up to three years in length that connect previous work.
SEE ALSO: 2022 African Investigative Journalism Conference Fellowships
Eligibility for the Conservation Leadership Programme (CLP) Conservation Team Awards 2023:
- Applicants must propose projects that support the conservation of species listed as Data Deficient, Vulnerable, Endangered or Critically Endangered on the global IUCN Red List.
- Projects must take place in an eligible country, be led (or co-led) by a national of one of these countries, and involve at least three team members.
Benefits for the Conservation Leadership Programme (CLP) Conservation Team Awards 2023:
- The award-winning teams will benefit from a project grant as well as global recognition for their exceptional work in conservation.
- All team members will have opportunities to build connections with peers and access expert mentorship through the CLP Alumni Network comprising almost 3,000 past recipients around the world, CLP partner organisations, and the CLP Management Team.
- Individuals from winning teams are also invited to participate in international, regional and online training courses to develop their conservation knowledge and skills.
Eligible applicants can apply for one of three types of award:
- Future Conservationist Awards (up to $15,000 for projects 3-12 months in length).
- Conservation Follow-Up Awards (up to $25,000 for projects up to two years in length; available only to previous recipients of a Future Conservationist Award).
- Conservation Leadership Awards (up to $50,000 for projects up to three years in length; available only to previous recipients of a Follow-Up Award).
Application Deadline: October 10, 2022.