Maastricht University Holland Scholarship 2023
The Maastricht University is delighted to announce the opportunity for all eligible candidates both African students and International students to further their studies in the Netherlands to take their chance on the currently ongoing Scholarships for the 2023 session.
The scholarship program is one of the most sought-after master degree as it fully covers the tuition fees in addition to other allowances and benefits such as Living expenses, Health & liability insurance, Visa application costs, Pre-Academic Training costs, and others.
The Scholarship is funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund, and the Holland Scholarship, which is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in collaboration with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences. It is aimed at helping financially challenged international students from outside the EU/EEA who wish to follow a full degree program in the Netherlands.
SEE ALSO: Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2023 for Studies in the Netherlands
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Maastricht University Scholarship Fund
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Maastricht University
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
Gender: Men And Women
Type: Post Graduate
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2023/2024 Maastricht University Scholarship;
- You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland, or Surinam and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You do not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- You have applied for admission to a participating full-time master’s program at Maastricht University for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM master program to which you have applied.
- You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education program in the Netherlands. Students who have completed exchange programs in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- You are not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2023.
- You have obtained excellent results during your prior education programs, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, UM will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrates that they are among the top 5% of the 2023-2024 scholarship program applicants.
SEE ALSO: SignatureCare Emergency Center Student Scholarships 2022 at Arizona State University in USA
Application Procedures for Maastricht University Scholarship Scholarships 2023 (How to Apply):
Interested applicants who meet up the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this opportunity are expected to register for one of the participating master programs at UM For further details on how to register for a master program at UM, please see your prospective program’s webpage. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number for UM. You will need a student number in order to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form.
After successfully completing the criteria above Please use this link to fill out the application form. We can only accept applications via the application form.
Application Deadline: January 1, 2023.
For more details, visit the Official Website