Petco Vaccinations Prices
Petco vaccination prices vary depending on the type of vaccination and the area in which the Petco store is located. Vaccination costs may also depend on the pet’s age and whether the pet needs a booster shot. Prices typically range from $10 to $100 for most vaccinations, although prices are subject to change. You should contact your local Petco for specific vaccine pricing information. Additionally, Petco offers packages that may provide discounted prices for multiple vaccinations at once. These packages can also include heartworm and flea treatments.
Petco Vaccinations Prices
The cost of vaccinations for pets at Petco varies depending on a number of factors, such as the type of pet, the type of vaccine, and the location of the store. In general, Petco offers the basic core vaccinations for cats and dogs at an average cost of $25-100 per vaccine. Additional vaccines, such as those to protect against rabies or kennel cough, may cost between $20 and $45 per dose. Some Petco stores may offer discounts or promotions for multiple orders, or if customers book an appointment online.
Petco Vaccinations Prices for Dogs
The cost of vaccine shots at Petco will depend on the type of shot your dog is receiving, your location, and the age of your pet. Vaccines generally range in price from $20-30. Other costs may include an exam fee and additional testing or products, such as flea and heartworm preventive medication or microchipping.
Petco Vaccinations Prices for Cats
The cost of Petco vaccinations for cats varies depending on your location and which vaccines your cat needs. Generally, the cost of the core vaccines (Rabies, FVRCP) is around $30 plus the cost of an exam. Additional vaccines like FeLV and FIP may cost extra. You may also be able to find discounts or promotions that can lower the price.
Petco Kitten Vaccinations Prices
The prices of kitten vaccinations at Petco vary depending on the type of vaccine and your location. The typical cost for the core vaccines which protect against feline panleukopenia (distemper), rhinotracheitis (herpes virus), and calicivirus range from between $35 and $50. The vaccine for feline leukemia virus typically runs in the range of $20 to $35.
Petco Puppy Vaccinations Prices
The cost of puppy vaccinations at Petco varies depending on the specific vaccinations your pet needs. In general, a basic core puppy vaccination package can cost between $75 and $100, while additional non-core vaccinations vary in price from $15 to $50. Speak with your vet about which vaccinations are necessary for your puppy.
Petco Rabies Shot Price
The cost of a Petco Rabies shot varies depending on the location in which you get it. For example, Petco stores near Miami, FL, may charge as little as $20, while locations in the Northeast may charge $45. You can also find discounts on Rabies shots online or search for coupons offered through Petco.
How Much Are Dog Shots at Petco?
Petco runs vaccination clinics in select stores five to six days per week. The cost of vaccinations varies based on location and type of vaccination. Generally, the cost ranges from $20 – $100 per vaccination.
SEE ALSO: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Price
Free-dog Vaccines Petco
At Petco, free dog vaccines are not available. However, they do offer a variety of discounted vaccination packages that may vary by location. These packages generally include limited exams and may also include a discounted rate for additional vaccinations and tests. Additionally, some locations offer additional discounts for Petco Rewards members.
Dog Vaccinations Cost
The cost of dog vaccinations varies based on the type of vaccine needed and the age of the dog receiving them. Generally, the cost of a basic set of core vaccines (rabies and distemper/parvovirus) for a puppy will range from $40 to $80. The cost for adult dogs will usually be less, ranging from $20 to $60. Additional vaccines may cost more, depending on the specific vaccine needed. It is best to check with your local veterinarian for exact prices.
What Types of Vaccines Does Petco Offer?
At Petco, you can find many different types of vaccines for your pet’s health needs.
- Distemper/Parvovirus Vaccine: This vaccine helps protect against the highly contagious canine distemper virus and canine parvovirus. These viruses can spread quickly and cause serious symptoms in puppies and adult dogs, such as vomiting, severe diarrhea, and even death. It’s important to note that most adult dogs are also susceptible to these viruses.
- Rabies Vaccine: Rabies is a deadly virus that affects most warm-blooded animals, including humans. In most cases, it’s spread through certain animal bites. This vaccine helps protect your pet from the virus and is required by law in many states.
- Leptospirosis Vaccine: This vaccine helps protect your pet from a bacterial disease called leptospirosis. It’s most commonly spread through contact with wild animals or even your pet’s urine. Symptoms of the disease include fever, vomiting, joint pain, and even kidney failure.
- Bordetella Vaccine: More commonly known as “kennel cough,” Bordetella is a highly contagious respiratory infection that’s often spread in places such as shelters, kennels, groomers, and pet stores. The vaccine helps protect your pet from the virus and can help reduce the symptoms and spread of the virus.
- Lyme Disease Vaccine: Lyme disease is a tick-borne infection that can cause fever, joint pain, and even more serious complications in your pet. The vaccine helps protect against the disease and can help reduce the risk of your pet getting infected through a tick bite.
- Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) Vaccine: This is an important vaccine for cats. It helps protect against the highly contagious virus, which can cause a variety of severe symptoms such as fever, weight loss, and anemia.
- Canine Influenza Vaccine: This is a relatively new virus in dogs. It can cause severe respiratory symptoms and can also spread quickly between dogs. The vaccine helps protect your pet from the virus and can help reduce the spread of the virus.
Petco Vaccinations Prices & Packages
Petco offers a wide selection of vaccinations for cats and dogs, including those for rabies, distemper, parvovirus, and more. All vaccinations are administered by licensed veterinarians and provide complete protection against serious and potentially fatal diseases.
- The Basic Vaccinations Package includes core vaccinations at $19.99, which may include feline leukemia, rabies, distemper, and Bordetella.
- The Core Vaccinations Package includes core vaccinations in addition to any additional vaccines that may be necessary to keep your pet safe and is priced at $39.99. This package may include feline leukemia, rabies, distemper/parvo, Bordetella, and Lyme disease.
- The Complete Vaccinations Package includes all necessary vaccinations and is priced at $59.99. This package may include all core vaccinations plus additional vaccines such as Lyme disease, feline leukemia, and Bordetella.
- Petco also offers a Puppy/Kitten Series Vaccination Package, which includes the core vaccine set plus additional vaccines tailored for puppies and kittens and is priced at $69.99. This package may include feline leukemia, rabies, distemper/parvo, Bordetella, and Lyme disease.
Petco also offers a number of discounted packages and packages that bundle certain vaccinations together. Check with your local Petco for more information on pricing and packages.
Puppy Vaccine Schedule
Most puppies need a minimum of three sets of vaccinations. The initial series of vaccinations should begin at 6 to 8 weeks of age, depending on local regulations, and include distemper, parvovirus, adenovirus (hepatitis), coronavirus, and parainfluenza, and possibly bordetella and leptospirosis.
The second set of vaccinations should occur at 10 to 12 weeks of age. The third set should occur between 14 and 16 weeks of age. Booster vaccines should be given one year later and then every three years thereafter, depending on local regulations.
Low-Cost Dog Vaccinations Near Me
- Petco: Petco offers low-cost dog vaccinations at select locations, often on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Banfield Pet Hospital: They offer low-cost vaccination packages for puppies and adult dogs.
- Heartland Veterinary Services: Heartland offers low-cost vaccinations for canines of all sizes.
- VCA Veterinary Care: VCA offers low-cost vaccination packages for multiple dogs at once.
- Pet Supplies Plus: Pet Supplies Plus regularly hosts vaccination clinics that provide low-cost shots for dogs.
- Humane Society: Local humane societies or animal shelters may offer very affordable vaccinations or free shots programs.
- PetAid Colorado: PetAid Colorado offers low-cost or free preventive care for dogs.
- Humane Society of the United States: The Humane Society of the United States serves as an umbrella organization to provide free spay and neuter clinics, free vaccinations, and other services.
- Vetco: Vetco hosts low-cost vaccine clinics at select local pet stores across the country.
- PetSmart: PetSmart hosts low-cost vaccine clinics at select stores in the United States.
SEE ALSO: Black Australian Shepherd
Q. How much is a dog vaccine in the USA?
A. The cost of a dog vaccine can vary depending on the type of vaccine and the area you live in. Typically, vaccines cost between $20 – $200 for a single dose or a series of doses. Additional fees may apply for office visits or other associated costs.
Q. How much is 5 in 1 vaccine for dogs?
A. The cost of a 5-in-1 vaccine for dogs depends on several factors such as the type of vaccine, where it is administered, and the weight of the dog. Generally, the cost of a 5-in-1 vaccine for dogs can range anywhere from $30 to $50.
Q. How much are 8-week puppy shots?
A. The cost of 8-week puppy shots can vary depending on the type of vaccine needed, geographical location, and even the type of veterinary office providing the service. The average cost for a puppy’s 8-week round of vaccinations in the United States is typically between $45 and $65.
Q. How much does it cost to get a puppy shot?
A. The cost of a puppy shot varies depending on the type of vaccine and where you live. Generally, you can expect to pay between $30 and $45 for a puppy vaccination.
Petco vaccination prices are affordable and very competitive. The company offers a variety of packages with all of the core vaccinations needed to keep your pet healthy and happy. Prices vary depending on the region, but generally, the cost of vaccinations is quite reasonable. Petco also offers free pet health checks and discounts to those who book appointments online. It is important to remember that all vaccinations and vet visits are an important investment in the health of your pet, and getting them regularly will ensure prevention against illness and infectious diseases.